Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A new adventure...

Starting January 2, 2010, I will be starting a plan that will (hopefully) prepare me for a fitness bikini competition in late April or early May. I used to say that I would never do this, that I wouldn't have the willpower or I could just workout enough to maintain my weight. However, things have worked out to where really, if I am going to try a competition, now would be the perfect time to do it. I am lifting really hard at the moment, training for the Arnold Classic Pump and Run on March 7th, so I am already working towards increasing my muscle mass and trying to lean up for the 5k. So... why not? I'm going to give it a shot. If I don't do well, I won't try it again... and I'll try a triathlon instead. At least I will be able to say that I tried it.

1 comment: